The band was a quartet with a line-up of drums, bass, guitars and vocals.
I have yet to sample their first three albums. The reason is that I am not a fan of hard progressive metal, the music this band plays. I got this album directly from their record label and have therefore decided to review it.
This album clocks in at fifty minutes.
The music is progressive metal.
The music is very hard and heavy in the beginning before it becomes a lot more melodic towards the end of this album.
The overall impression is that this is a really heavy progressive metal album. The music is not as progressive as I would have wanted either. The music is more like straight heavy metal.
The vocalist is a female vocalist. The vocals are still raw and take no prisoners. The vocals is good.
The rest of the band does a good job too.
I am not really convinced by this album. The quality is somewhere between decent and good. Heavy metal and progressive metal fans should and will check out this album.
2.5 points

No comments:
Post a Comment