Wednesday, September 30, 2026

Gift. The - Seven Seasons (2026)

 

The fifth album from this band from Great Britain.

The band was a quintet with a lineup of drums, bass, guitars, keyboards and vocals.

I have reviewed three of their first albums and have liked them a lot. So I was looking forward to this album.

Seven Seasons clocks in at fifty minutes.

The music here is symphonic prog.

The music is both lush and melodic. It is not the most symphonic prog album I have ever heard as the band has moved a lot more towards neo-prog.

The music is still symphonic enough with some good Genesis references.

The music is also muscular and complex.

The vocals are good and the band does a very good job. 

The result is a good album and one to check out for those into complex, yet melodic progressive rock.

3 points 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment