The third album from this band from France.
The band was a quartet with a line-up of drums, bass, guitars and vocals.
The band released four albums 2000 - 2007. I have yet to sample their first two albums. A review of their fourth and final album will be published next week. There is not much known about this band and I have next to nothing to go on here.
Chains Of A Martyr clocks in at fifty-two minutes.
The music is progressive metal.
The sound is pretty poor here as this is supposed to be a demo-album. But I have heard a lot better sound on other demo albums. My guess is that the studio they used was pretty poor.
The music is technical progressive metal with some power metal influences.
The guitars and vocals are pretty decent. The music too is decent.
The result is a pretty decent album. I cannot recommend this album at all, I am afraid.
1.5 points
No comments:
Post a Comment