Thursday, July 30, 2026

Keor - Hive Mind (2016)

 

The debut album from this one-man-band from France. 

Victor Miranda-Martin did the bass, guitars, synths, programming and vocals here.

Keor has so far released three albums. I have reviewed the last two albums in # 2 and # 3 of this blog. The debut album, this album, somehow slipped through the cracks in my office/mind. But this has now been rectified...

Hive Mind clocks in at seventy minutes.

The music here is art-rock.

...Sort of.

The music is pretty eclectic with some mellotron sounding synths and some jarring guitars. The music is not particular well performed.

The vocals are only half-decent.

The music is wandering all over the place. There are a couple of good themes here and there are some pretty awful pieces too.

The law of average makes this a decent enough album. I cannot say I am impressed by this album.

2 points 


 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment