The eleventh album from this band from Canada.
The band was a seven-piece big band with a line-up of drums, percussion, bass, guitars, piano, keyboards, saxophone and vocals.
The band returned after a two years long album break. I have reviewed some of their albums. Albums I like a lot. I was therefore jumping at the chance to review this album too.
The album clocks in at just over one hour.
The music is art-rock.
The music is also a blend of symphonic prog, folk rock, vaudeville rock and psych rock. Art-rock in other words.
The music is elegant and melodic. It is also complex and epic too.
There are some great vocals here, both male and female vocals.
The overall quality is good and that makes this another good album from this band who is slowly becoming one of the best bands from Canada. Many would argue they are already one of the three best bands from this country.
3 points

No comments:
Post a Comment