Monday, July 27, 2026

Rome Pro(G)ject. The - A Musical Walk Through the History... (2012)

 
The debut album from this project from Italy.
 
This project is the brainchild of Vincenzo Ricca. He did the keyboards here.
 
He had help from numerous guests who provided drums, bass, guitars, violins, grand piano, keyboards, flutes and woodwinds.
 
Vincenzo Ricca has so far released six albums in this series and I got four of them up for reviews this summer. To my surprise, I had not reviewed this album already. A shameful mistake now rectified... 
 
A Musical Walk Through the History... is clocking in at fifty-five minutes.
 
The music is a blend of symphonic prog and neo-classical music.
 
The music is complex, epic, majestic, cinematic and symphonic. It is not based on rock music either.
 
The quality of the music is good throughout and I am really looking forward to reviewing the remaining albums too.
 
Check out this good album.
 
3 points 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment