The debut album from this band from Germany.
The band was a trio with a lineup of drums, bass, guitars and vocals.
I were browsing through ProgArchives one evening at the end of last year and I found a band-name which sounds familiar to me from back in the days when I was running a record label. I did a trade with Invasion Records back then and got a handful of this album. I was also surprised to learn that this band had released two more albums. That is why I put their three albums on my to-review list for this summer. The two remaining albums will be reviewed later this week/early next week.
Eternity The Weeping Horizons is clocking in at three quarters of an hour.
The music is death metal. Technical death metal.
This album sounds a lot like the Heartwork album from Carcass.
The vocals are the typical death metal grunts. The guitars are harsh. Their take on death metal is both technical and melodic.
I cannot say I liked this album back in 1996. I like it a lot better in 2026, though. This is a decent enough album and one to check out if Carcass and technical melodic death metal is your thing.
2 points

No comments:
Post a Comment