The second and final album from this band from Spain.
The band was a quintet with a line-up of drums, percussion, bass, guitars, piano, synths, flute and saxophones.
This band released two albums between 1974 and 1975. I reviewed their debut album some days ago and that is a decent enough album.
D'oca A Oca I Tira Que Et Toca clocks in at eighty-three minutes.
The music here is fusion.
There are some strong traditional jazz influences here too. A blend of jazz and fusion is what I would label the music as here.
The band has added a guitar after their debut album, which had no guitars. The music is still dominated by woodwinds and keyboards. The bass has also been pushed a lot more to the forefront in their mix too.
The music is pretty good at times. Some of the music is not exactly sparkling and therefore a bit flat. But half of this album is really good. Hence....
2.5 points

No comments:
Post a Comment