Sunday, September 27, 2026

Advent Horizon - Falling Together (2026)

 

The fourth album from this band from USA.

The band was a quintet with a lineup of drums, percussion, bass, guitars, keyboards, synths and vocals.

A number of guests added percussion, guitars, pianos, synths and vocals.

This band is new to me. Prog metal is not among my favourite genres and I am not really on the top of which bands are big in this genre. Bands like Advent Horizon. I have now been offered their first three albums and I will review them next year if everything goes to plan. In the meantime, I am reviewing this, their latest album.

Falling Together clocks in at sixty-seven minutes.

The music here is progressive metal.

The music is a wide variety of some very heavy prog metal and some more heavy prog and even neo-prog pieces of music.

The sound is very good and the guitars are great. The vocals are also great.

This album is therefore a good album and I need to check out their first three albums too. This is one of the better prog metal albums I have encountered during the last couple of years.

3 points  

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment